Male or Fm psychiatrist?
Hello doc, From the last 2 years, i am in consultation with a female psychiatrist. She knows my medical history from cover to cover. Now i feel a male psychiatrist would be better to discuss my problems in detail. Is this a good decision? Should i ask  her to refer me a male psychiatrist? Help me. Thank you.

Dr. Phani Prasant Mulakaluri
Psychiatrist 18 yrs exp Hyderabad
It is your comfort with your psychiatrist that matters the most. There is no different training for make or female psychiatrist..... If you are comfortable with some one better to continue with the same person