Psychiatrist
I am a border line personality disorder patient since last 8 years.but not taking medicines at all.even my family members not bothered about me.but it's becoming unbearable for me.what shall I do.can't afford expensive psychiatrist.kya karu.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Borderline personality is a complex disorder for the person to live with. combination of medication and psychotherapy is usually beneficial for such a combination. it is also understood that with increasing age the symptoms tend to become less severe. in case of issues of affordability, plz consult nearest government psychiatric facilities. you should be able to receive help there. also plz don't be disheartened, u will be able to find support and help to get over your condition.