Psychiatric problem

I am getting angry frequently lately. In turn I started scolding my son for everything. I get angry if he denies a simple thing. I live alone here and my husband lives in Hyd. I am frustrated always. After scolding my son I start crying as I feel like I committed a crime. This has been happening since summer holidays beginning. It continues after school starts also. Donno what to do. I know I need a psychiatric help. But my family denies that. Please suggest me what to do further.

Harisha N L

Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detalied counseling session and you may require medications such as SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants... With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.
Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 13 yrs exp Delhi
You should get that straight that anger is due to unfulfilled expectations. Expectation and frustration are inter linked . More the expectation more the frustration. You should look into it as what is it that you want, it would be better if it is expressed or dealt with.You need a psychologist for possibly a counseling session.