Psychiatric patient
My mother is a Psychiatric patient from past 20 years . Initialy she got well after her treatment. Again got dipressesed after 3 years. But now even we give he medicines she is not up to the mark.Also, she had history of similar kind of problem from her mother. Is she cureable or we should leave hope. I can spend any amount and go anywhere for her treatment. Please suggest

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello my friend money is not issues its all about support and trust...just remember "Broken heart and shattered dreams are key mentors for weaving a glorious destiny."...Consult nearest psychiatrist as she require detailed counseling session and she may require medications to solve her problems as many things can't be discussed in forum like this...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid coffee, tea...maintain to have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck