Psoriasis Type Symptom
I beleive i have developed psoriasis on my head and forehead. Please see the wound attached. I was getting confused with dandruf before.If i scratch, dead white cells/skin will fall which is just like dandruff. I have tried many antidandruff shampoos with no solution. I have this type of itchy wounds my my head under hair as well. Please help how to get rid of this. This looks really bad.

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Pune

hello, 1st of all i would like to say that its impossible to pinpoint a diagnosis like psoriasis by just looking at a picture. yes from your description it does sound like scalp psoriasis. but good news is that many treatment options are available to keep psoriasis under control. but  im afraid it wouldn't be right to comment without having a chance to examine you first. in the meantime you can try applying a shampoo than contains coal tar and salicylic acid.
consult a Dermatologist.
do not try over the  counter medications.