Psoriasis recurring

I was initially diagnosed with mild Psoriasis 8 years back. I had opted for Homoeopathy treatment at that time and it took 2 years for it to completely go away. Now it has recurred after 6 years, starting as small red spots and changing to dry skin. I see red spots all over my legs, knees, elbows and some on hands. I can definitely say that it occurs whenever I am under lot of stress. So apart from change in my lifestyle, will a homoeopathy or Ayurveda treatment cure or control this permanently?

Doctor Answers (2) on Psoriasis recurring

Dr. P.S.Sagar Hyderabad | Acupuncturist
It is a auto immune disease....it has to be corrected from the root....I get this cases regularly.... combination of electro homeopathy & immunomodulation therapy...is giving complete cure in a span of 3 to 6 months Course ....and there is no recurring...all the best😃
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition. There is no permanent cure for it. It exacerbates during winters, stress, smoking, drinking. Whenever the lesions occur you will have to take the treatment. During maintainence phase, you can use good emollients, which will reduce the recurrence of the disease. Now depending on the body surface area involved, you will be treated with topical creams like clobetaosl, salicylic acid or oral medications like methotrexate, cyclosporine. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment