Psoriasis in scalp

I am suffering from scalp psoriasis. I am too stressed due to that .as my hairs are turning white and lot of hair fall .I am applying lotion n cream but can't see much difference. pls help me .pls guide me what shall I do to cure my scalp psoriasis I hav been to 3 good dermatologist of mumbai but it's same

Doctor Answers (1) on Psoriasis in scalp

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
Scalp psoriasis take a a while to treat. I understand that you have been to multiple dermatologists... but have you followed up?  In how many days did you change your dermatologist ? Why did you change dermatologists so soon? Also, eating and sleeping and exercise habits matter a lot. How are your habits? We will have to approach your problem holistically... since medications aren't working a bird's eye view is needed to pin point the reason for no improvement. Stress and psoriasis flares go hand in hand. Don't get frustrated please albeit it is. Scalp psoriasis can't be cured unfortunately.. it can be controlled for sure. It is difficult to treat or even suggest any cream or shampoo on such a forum ... Because a holistic approach is needed... thus only after follow ups can the dermatologist decide what works best for you.
do read this just once
Avoid self medication. apply coconut oil 15 min before head bath and use a mild cleanser like aquasilk shampoo. Unfortunately, prescription medicines can be given only after a personal examination.