Psoriasis.
I have psoriasis from past 6 month. Earlier it only one boil however its increasing . Can we cure psoriasis from root so that it does not comes back. How much time it take to cure ?

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Pune

I would like to advise you to get your diagnosis confirmed at the earliest from a qualified Dermatologist. Psoriasis, being an autoimmune disorder, often tends to be chronic in nature. Even though symptoms are continuing with medicines, long-term follow up with your doctor is recommended to keep the disorder from resurfacing in future. Regards, Dr.Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin Professional Dermacare, Kharadi pune.
Dr. Abhishek Pilani
Trichologist 7 yrs exp Mumbai

1. Diagnosis needs to be confirmed Followed by proper line of treatmemt.. we can always control d progression and have a symptom free period