Psoriasis
I have been suffering from psoriasis from last 4 years and I am applying Peposolic ointment and lotion NF 6 to my scalp but it is not working so please prescribe me any good ointment and lotion so i could recover from this condition. I will really appreciate your help.

Yes.. treatment depends on the severity...Don't worry...you are suffering from psoriasiform dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.