Psoriasis doubt
Dear Sir/Madam, I have a doubt whether am effected with psoriasis so please help me out with confirming it. As my situation is in the private parts I couldn't attach the photo copy of it. In case if it's the same, I request you to suggest me the precautions as it's in the earlier stage. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Sudha Shroff
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello,there are many other conditions which resembles psoriasis. In groin fungal infections are more common.visit near by dermatologist without much delay to get examined before starting any treatment.