Psoriasis / Acute PR
I am getting huge rashes on my skin everywhere and soon on my whole body..! If we smoke during this disease does it show any effect ?? What safety measures should I take for not being the allergy to make increase ?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Kindly meet a Dermatologist near you for diagnosis and treatment plans. Similar presentation can be seen in many skin diseases and can be diagnosed during a consultation. OTC anti-allergic medications may be useful till then. Your condition needs a physical examination to merit precise recommendations.