Psoriasia cure?

Is there any way to cure psoriasis? I have it on my both palms and fingers only for the last 2.5 years.met many dermatologist but it is not cured. If you know how to cure or to whom I should contact in Bangalore, please let me know.

Doctor Answers (1) on Psoriasia cure?

Hi. Greetings. I am a dermatologist practising in Bangalore. However, like any other informed and qualified dermatologist in the country, I wouldn't claim to cure psoriasis. Coz to the best of my knowledge of recent advances, no such cure exists in science yet. However, please note that the disease can be adequately controlled and you can lead a normal life. You'll need regular medications which can be stopped and checked after adequate control is obtained. We are here to treat you and help you. Do think about it. Don't get lured into any treatment claiming "cure of psoriasis" . hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal. Excel care hospital, Bangalore.