Psorasis (red rashes )
Red rashes and dry skin shading. whom should I consult a Dermatologist or Rheumatologist?? My problem is grave as it is not starting to appear on face. so plz help
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

U need to undergo virechana karma followed by takradhara at Ayurveda centre. Repeat it once in 6 months. It'll reduce the condition and also increase immunity.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?