Psoraisis all over

Skin is full of psoraisis patches all over the body. As it is not getting cured. Dead skin occurs on it on a daily basis,which causes a tereffic itching. So kindly guide me,to whom to consult with? And is it cureable? And if is it,then how much time do it take to get cured! Thanks
views-icons 52 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Psoriasis is an immune system mediated skin disease which can be brought into remission by certain medications and life style changes. Now it is well established and believed to be a multi system disorder involving joints, hearts and kidneys as well. A proper assessment to determine the severity of psoriasis and an assessment of other organ involvements is needed. Most of the patients do well if they stick to the recommendations. Kindly see a dermatologist for a treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can message me separately for a recommendation about a Dermatologist in Delhi.