Prostatitis past 8 weeks
I was diagnosed with prostatitis eight weeks before My doctor recommended me the following medicine for first four weeks Levoxy 500mg Ulsac dsr Alfoo Pain killer Then for the remaining three weeks Ulsac DSR Betheran alfoo Bacstol 100mg My situation improved but my digestive system worsen with increased acidity and gas problem After seven week, my urologist again recommends me to continue Bacstol 100mg once for one month Betheran and alfoo for three months Currently I am having increased problem of acidity and gas. Should I continue with antibiotics.

Please consult with me on my private chat window for full treatment details..