Prostate cancer
I m 65 having prostate cancer also spread to bones also I m suffering pains also Please give some herbal ayurvedic medicine support Thanks

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi You better go for allopathy....you may be treated with androgen in sensitisation and surgical methods.... In patients with metastatic prostate cancer, radiation is also applied for palliative purposes. It is used in patients with castrate-resistant disease with painful bone metastases, in patients at risk for fracture, and in patients with impending spinal cord compression...Consult nearest oncosurgeon they will help you further Regards