Prone masturbation
I'm doing prone masturbation. I get full erection nd satisfied with prone masturbation .Whether it 'll create problem after my marriage. I can't able to do normal masturbation. I 've full erection but no sperm Please help me out.. I'm really worried abt it. If its very serious I 'll not marry and spoil a girls life.

Dr. Naveen Jayaram
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, Masturbation is a normal  and healthy phenomenon, unless it becomes excessive and distressing. There are some myths associated with it, like if you masturbate you are wasting your semen and you might become infertile in the future. It should not be the reason not to get  married. Please consult if you are very much worried about it.