Prolonged spotting
Till december 2017, my periods were absolutely normal 30 day cycle...in janurary, it was 2 days late i.e. on 22 and in feburary i got it on 26th ...my bleeding continued fkr 2.5 days and now it is 12 th day and i am still spotting...mostly brown and sometimes bright red...the blood is mixed with CM...what could be the reason? P.S. - My place was changed and for the first time i came to settle in a different part of my country. Could hormonal change happens with place change?

Hi good evening Thnxs for your question I think u should consult Gynecologist for further treatment plan complete examination is necessary to diagnose problem. Use my online consultation link for further advise prac.to/drpanchani