Prolong sinusities

I have sinusitis since a very tender age. I take medicine when my nose gets blocked, headache starts or when my face bones pain. I leave medication as soon as I feel fine. I have been taking homeopathy but I feel its a waste. I want a permanent fix for this problem through medicines or operation. Kindly, help.
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Prolong sinusities

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
hello there. consult a ENT Specialist, he will examine you and give you a solution. you can go for surgery if you are having so much problem. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?