Progressive motility less
I have been married for 2years still no baby. As doctor suggested I undergone for a sperm analysis. The result shows as below Concentration- 125 million Total sperm- 501 million progressive motility- 24.68% Total motility- 57.78% Morphology index- 20% so kindly tell me is this serious issue

It is not a serious issue. We could put you on some drugs to improve your motility but we need to evaluate your wife too for the cause of infertility

How to increase rapid progressive motility How to increase motility How to improve sperm motility