Progesterone tablet
Hi.. I am 8 weeks pregnant. Previously i had two miscarriages. Where the first was ectopic pregnancy and the second pregnancy was wrongly diagonised as ectopic and treated with Methotrexate... now again I hav conceived and evrythng is fine but m taking naturogest 300 mg twicw daily. I feel vomiting, stomach burn and giddiness. So m in confusion whether t continue this or to stop. Pls advice.

Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Dear Practo user, It is common to have these symptoms in early pregnancy. One should have small frequent feeds. Don't take large meals. Don't fast. I hope, it has been confirmed that this time tgat it is intrauterine pregnancy. You must be taking Folic acid. Your Doctor must have prescribed you drug for vomiting; most probably combination of Doxylamine and VitB6. Usually, your symptoms should gradually subside with these measures only. If still persisting, you can try reducing the dose of Naturogest to 200 mg.