Problems while swallowing

Hi I have some problems with swallowing and it hurts lightly in the throat whist Coughing or even talking. His happened yesterday when I had gone to a function where the music was loud, so to communicate somethings I had to speak on top of my voice to be heard and when I spoke or rather screamed something in my throat interrupted my speech and I started coughing for up to a minute continuously,I then had some water and was relieved temporarily. Now I have the problem as stared above , not too much discomfort but still I have an acute pain which i am worried wont worsen. Please advice. Thank You .

Hi.... Looks like there is inflammation in your throat.... Rest. Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey can soothe a sore throat. Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out.....
Dr. Pradipt Ranjan Sahoo
General Physician 14 yrs exp Bhubaneswar
U got mechanical stress to yr throat which is causing pain. Take Voice rest. Salt water gargling. Karol plus/Sinarest Vepocap Inhalation - 3 times a day for 3 days. Tab Calpol(650mg) -one tab during pain only.