Problem with right hand
I used to regularly go to the gym Two years back , while doing bar dips, i had a kind of jerk and due to which i couldn't lift my right hand. There was no pain at all, just that i couldn't lift even a pound with my right hand. My trainer advised me to take rest . Eventually my hand became normal. So after a year i went to gym again, and after lifting the weight for some time, is I started experiencing tje same thing, my right hand became weaker than the left. I counsulted few doctors but none of them knew what exactly is the problem. What i noticed: When i do biceps exercise, i feel my biceps muscles are less involved as the right bicep is less pumped than right one and i feel as if i am using shoulder muscles to lift the weight. After exercise, i feel less of my right arm as compared to left arm and my ring finger and pinky finger feel less to me as compared to others. Also i feel good when i squeeze my forearm. There is no pain at all Just the weakness kind of thing.

Hot fomentation. Gentle Stretching of Hand Muscles. Ball exercises. Wrist Exerciser.
You should consult a physiotherapist for proper assessment, diagnosis and treatment.It can be due to shoulder muscular instability and can be ruled out by proper examination..
Hello, You must have injured your shoulder rotator cuff (supraspinatus) / Labrum. Post traumatic disuse weakness after a long period of rest is common. Resuming gym workout after an injury is tricky and challenging. Before focusing on beach muscle training; You should focus on Shoulder stability exercises for first 4 weeks. -Scapular focused rehab approach, -Rotator cuff strengthening, -Lat muscles training > chest muscle training, -Forearm training.
In order to rule out the primary tissue damage you should do an MRI for your shoulder.
Consult a  Sports Physiotherapist for a detailed examination and exercise prescription.