Problem with piercing
I have gotten my nose pierced recently. I have a pin in it. However, skin is growing over the piercing despite me having a nose stud in it. What can I do to stop the skin from growing over my piercing?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. You must see a qualified dermatologist near you. There may be a mild infection that may have triggered this, you may have to get the excess skin removed by rf ablation. This would solve your issue. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
Dr. Venu Kumari
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi u might got infected at the piercing area , antiinflammatory medication might be helpful, still outgrowth  persists after medication need to be excised