Problem with passing urine - 4 day old
Hi all ,thanks for answering all my previous queries. I have 4 days old baby boy. The only concern I have is I have not seen him pee as he was in diaper during hospital stay for 3 days. Now I have put him on a cloth diaper for a day. But he is not passed urine yet.. please let me know why this is happening.

If he's active and taking feeds properly, there's no reason why he shouldn't be passing urine. Give breastfeeds at a gap of 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Give supplementary to formula feed if your lactation is insufficient.