Problem with fore skin.

Hi Doctors, I am 36 years and having history of diabaties since 7 yrs.These days I am facing a problem of pulling back my fore skin.I found few cuts on the fore skin.It is pain full to pull back the fore skin. Kindly recommend a treatment for the same.I had faced the same problem prior.

Dr. Amit Vora
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello, If you have faced the same problem before also try to consult your family Physician and get to know the reason why you have this. This could be because of your Diabetes.If still things are not controlled try to consult a homoeopath as we have good medicines for such skin problems in homoeopathy
Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Got ur pain n issue may be due to not well controlled so may caught fungal infection ayurvedic management does works better before choosing surgery
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello phimosis should be ruled out you should undergo circumcision kindly consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.