Problem reproductive
Hello sir, I am 16 year old boy. I feel problem during urea. Also when my penis erect it's point towards me. What I can do
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Urologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
Please show to a Urologist regarding your urine and penile issues. It is tough to decipher your message for a sound clinical advise..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?