Problem related to skin disease
Sri, bow a days I am having a lot of skin problem. Last month i get treatment for ring worms and now i am having bristles near one of the ring worm spot since last 2 weeks. It this may be harpics disease??? If so, please help me out.

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is a limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.

Diseases related to circulatory system Harpies skin disease treatment Disease related to penis