Problem related to sex.
Hi plz rply urgently I wanted to ask few things Can a urine test conducted on the same day on which i had sex can detect about it or not? Is it possible to get pregnant if i had sex after 2 days of my dates? And is there any contraceptive pill which can control pregnancy even if taken after a month?

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Delhi

First urine pregnancy test can detect pregnancy only after you missed your periods.It cannot detect on the day you had sex. secondly chances of conceiving is comparatively less if contact just after periods over. Thirdly there is no pill which can prevent pregnancy if you take after one month. These pills are to be taken with in 72hrs of unprotected sex.