Problem related to penis
My penis is too sensitive. It pains a lot on touching. The outer covering isn't sensitive but the internal part is dry and sensitive. Whitish layer of some dirt is always present on it. If I touch it by mistake or even if a cloth gets into contact, it pains.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. The whitish thing which you are talking about is called smegma. Use warm water and cotton to clean it daily. Wash your private parts properly with mild soap daily while bathing. It will reduce gradually. Along with this, the sensitivity issue should also reduce. Kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.