Problem regarding skin

My skin is really dry and white spot are visible throughout. Its completely different from the other part of the skin which is not yet affected. I had this problem for about 3 months now. Earlier i thought it might be dryness of the skin and i regularly applied oil and other stuff but then i realize it is not what it is. I also consulted a homeopathy doctor regarding this, he said it is allergic eruption I took advice from him and took regular medicine and ointments for about a week now but the same thing is still there and i don't know what this problem is. I had this problem in my face and my leg also

Doctor Answers (1) on Problem regarding skin

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. It appears as sensitivity to sunlight or a superficial fungal infection that can be confirmed during consultation.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.