Problem regarding skin

I had a skin problem i don't know what it is its there for about now 3 months. The skin is dry and white spot appear and completely different from the area where it is not affected yet. Its in my face and leg also. Please suggest me what is the problem and what to do and how to resolve this issue.

Doctor Answers (3) on Problem regarding skin

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar Gurgaon | Medical Microbiologist
Consult a dermatologist.  It is treatable and follow the treatment regime properly. Have patience
Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
Meet dermatologist
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Dry skin is very uncomfortable condition associated with itching,scaling,cracking. It is caused due to various reasons. Few people have dry skin always and few develop dry skin in particular seasons usually winter. Dryness is usually more over forearm leg and face. Causes for dryness include winter weather, harsh soaps (which will remove the natural moisturizer barrier of your skin), irritants( which could be creams u apply or clothes or ornaments) , health issues (like allergic dermatitis or psoriasis ) Treatment to dry skin includes hydrate yourself well drink plenty of fluids, avoid using harsh soaps, ‌use cleansing lotions for face n mild soap for body , use moisturizer after showers. It's better to consult dermatologist once if dryness is more.