Problem of phimosis

Hellllllllo DR... My 8 yr old son suffering from phimosis Plz suggest me  treatment by medicine or by opration..
views-icons 148 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kalpesh Onkar Patil
Pediatric Surgeon 11 yrs exp Pune
I m a pediatric surgeon, if child is having difficulty in micturition due to phimosis, better to see a pediatric surgeon and get consulted.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?