sexual-counselling-icon
Problem of Nightfall
For last 7 years I used to have nightfall almost every night... sometimes it happens with a break of 2-3 days but still it's regular, I thoroughly researched over Internet but everyone was saying like it's no big deal.. but since last 7 year every morning I try to avoid people because of the spots at my bottom wears which is due to it. Next thing is Whenever I try to push my foreskin backward it hurts over the red area that is exposed. hence I am unable to go for sexual intercourse because of both of these problems quick discharge... and pain in the red area.

For night falls : Night falls are a natural phenomena. But when we start having night falls more than 4-5 times a month, then there is a problem. We start feeling weakness, tiredness, etc.. Do not take milk after 3 pm. Try to avoid non-veg, spicy, fried & chilly food. Do not watch pornography materials. Take good healthy diet, do exercise & yoga daily. Take tab. Confido & chandan adi bhati each morning & evening with water. Keep stumic clean & avoid constipation.

+
Chat with a doctor
Young individual like you having Night emissions from 17 years of age in 2-3 times a week is common as your sexual urges are not channelised properly. Since young man at that age is unlikely to settle down with marriage... usually resorts to masturbation or occasionally sex with available sex partner. If both are deprived or stopped due to fear/guilt or misconceptions, night emissions are bound to happen. As you correctly read, the regularly produced sperm in testes (if not discharged in conventional sex or masturbation) leaks out in deeper sleep (REM sleep phase where dreams are common 😗) usually in the early hours of morning which also coincides with high Testosterone levels and full urinary bladder. Such discharges cause staining of undergarments/ bed linen etc. It may be even socially embrassment too. Moreover, most men leave the penis unwashed and continue to use same underwear which may attract bacterial/ fungal infections. As far as pain while retrieving foreskin may be due to tight Prepuce with small opening called as PHYMOSIS. Certainly it hurts and underneath head (glans) penis will be sensitive. Get it corrected.
please report to sexologist for foreskin evaluation and advice regarding the need of CIRCUMCISION surgery. Desensitization of sensitive head of penis can be done by a procedure with anaesthetic gels after surgery making you more comfortable in conventional intercourse.
Hi.... Nightfall is the uncontrolled ejaculation of semen during sleep. This is generally caused by sexual arousal and orgasm from dreams. Night fall or nocturnal emission is completely normal for males during teenage and early adult years.  Excessive masturbation may have been the cause of your problems to begin with. Reducing your frequency of sex and masturbation from now on will help to prevent early ejaculation and seminal leakages from reoccurring. 

Allopathic medicine for nightfall Nightfall problem ayurvedic cure How to stop nightfall