Testies and nightfall
Suffering from night fall and itching in the lower area which doctor I consult and who is best for the treatment.
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Itching in the groin area and testes could be due to fungal infection, intertrigo, scrotal dermatitis, scabies. It will need detailed clinical examination to treat accordingly. Treatment for each condition differs. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.