Problem of keloids
I am suffering from tue problem of keloid on my chest,shoulder and back of the ear. I don't think steroid would be a good choice. I am taking a homeopathic medicine which has reduced itching but there is no change in the size of keloids Kindly suggest something,as i have not found any permanent treatment in allopathic

Greetings - YOU DONT THINK IT IS A GOOD CHOICE?? INTRALESIONAL STEROIDS ARE A STANDARD APPROVED LINE OF MANAGEMENT IN KELOIDS! SEE A QUALIFIED DERMATOLOGIST AND GET THE TREATMENT FROM HIM OR HER. Fractional / pulse dye laser treaments too have shown improvement but are a little expensive. All forms of treatment - can improve the appearance of keloids and make it flat - 100% improvement to normal looking skin may not be acheived. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bengaluru