Problem of itching
I have problem of itching in private area, and its have problem from last 5 years. also i check some in private area there is some small size of wound and when i crush them some types of white things are removed. can you please solve this problem doctor please.

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai
Apply clotrimazole  crm.. Tk tb fluconazole 150 once in a week fr 4 week Tk tb gandhàk rasayen mor m eve
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi you can start with following treatment of homoeopathy, Tb. Sulphur 30, 4 Tb in mor n afternoon for 7 days, Tb silicea 6x, 1 Tb 4 times a day for 10 days, Tb Kali mur 6x, 1 Tb 4 times a day for 10 days. Contact me once ur done with this med.