Problem of gential skin
I have had a tiny mole like thing on my genital skin on the back side.., it was not sensitive, it doesn't pain or anything, but few days ago i had squeezed it for the sake of removal, but it turn into a pimple and filled with mucus, please help me what to do?

Dr. Harisha N L

You should consult nearest dermatologist for specific treatment with antibiotics and other specific care...
Dr. Venkat Raghav
It could be Fordyce spots or subaceous cyst since its painless , you shouldn't have ruptured it , it could get infected ,clean blood ,maintain area clean and covered till it heals