Problem of gas
Hi i have to go to toilet 3-4 times in a day.. as i feel going but only gas passes... sometimes mucus is also present...i need to make pressure to let the stool out of my body...what shoulf i do

Dr. Jagadeesh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
May be two places of problem 1. Stomach with severe ulcers 2. Bad and improper microbes in large intestine. First one consult physician. For second problem take probiotics like Econorm 1 each day for ten days
Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Thanks for health questions Don't worry Every problem is corrected on this platform permanently Practice yogas and pranayamas daily Practice morning and evening walk necessary Practice VAJARASAN ,PADMASAN , Pachimotasan Practice AAPAN mudra more Go for ayurvedic medicines that gives excellent results For medicines details ask me on private questions section Hope Better Health