Problem in stool passing
I'm facing problem in passing stool. My stomach never clears at once and aftr that my stomach bloats and after some time I feel like to pass. Everyday I have to go 2-3 times to toilet to clear my stomach even I don't see any digestive problem. Please suggest what to do???

Hi..... Don't ignore the urge to have a bowel movement. Take your time in the bathroom, allowing yourself enough time to have a bowel movement without distractions and without feeling rushed..... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function....