Problem in pregnency

We are planning for baby from last 8 more but could not succeed. In month of march I concived but I could not recognize as I thought it would be my regular before period symtom. There was lower abdomenal pain and then I got my period and it last for 10 to 15 day I consult doctor n tested positive and I was in aborstion stage due to my careless. We followed doctor suggestion. This month I was expecting but no result. Plz help should I check my fertility or im I suffring from any pregnency problem

Doctor Answers (1) on Problem in pregnency

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Woman with irregular periods have difficulty in conceiving .....if you and your humans have no problem with fertility you will conceive definitely ....pcos is the most common cause for infertility these days .....when you miss your regular periods do urine pregnancy test at home only ... If the result comes positive it confirms pregnancy so that you can take care of it... Consult gynaecologist for further evaluation.