Pregnency problem
I had an unprotected sex with my girlfriend thgh i pulled out at the right time but still for safety she had an ipill immediately. She has her periods in a day or two but since two days shes having black substance coming out. Is it a sign of pregnency? Or its normal.

Hello....... Usually bleeding occurs for two to three days.. If she had her period then no risk of pregnancy.... But since she took post coital progesterone pills more bleeding can occur... She has to consult gynecologist if problem doesn't subside.........