Unprotected sex
Hello doctor today me and my girlfriend had sex for the first time both of us have done it for first time before this she is virgin, we had an unprotected sex and during intercourse i released my sperm inside her vagina, but after 2 or 3 hours she take an i-pill, so tell me that whether she be pregnant or not, I'm very much afraid.

Chances of pregnancy are minimal as she took Emergency pill timely.
Perform urine pregnancy test,just in case she misses her periods
Better use condom next time as emergency pills usually messup the body hormones and have long term side effects

+
Chat with a doctor
There is no risk of pregnancy since your partner had taken ipill within 72 hrs.