Problem in hearing
I not able to hear it properly and it seems like ear wax so I bought ear wax cleaner but I Don't know how to use.kindly help me. Regards, Neeta
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

If you have ear wax then use any ear drop to soften it, then go to a ENT surgeon for removal by suction or syringing. There are many other conditions that can cause deafness. An experienced ENT surgeon is the best person to treat your condition.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.