Problem in head
My mother used to have joint pains usually in knees she also suffered from thyroid Now she faces dizziness,nausea,fatigue due to heaviness in head she says that her teeth start sticking themselves. Today she totally lost consciousness and talking like as if she will die. But after some time she became normal.

Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Madam, Please take her to your family physicians Check Blood levels Adjust dosage of tablets

Hello, I understand you feeling and her condition and also I appreciate your concern towards your mother. I would.like to add that she had joint pains while ago and I hope she recovered from that and you also said that she is enduring thyroid related issues. When a person has thyroid issues they.need to be careful regarding their Diet because there will be alteration. Bost functional hormones. Tmake her to a general physician and check her blood sugar levels. Thank you