General OPD &joint pains

We need to undergo for general check up and OPD.Also my mother is having joint pains need to get treatment done for that as well
views-icons 55 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on General OPD &joint pains

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.Based on the symptoms it may be due to osteo arthritis which occurs due to degenerative process...take over the counter medications to reduce pain... And Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon as your condition require detailed examination and evaluation with relevant investigations.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?