Problem in concieving
Its almost 2 years i havnt concieved yet my periods sometimes come normally sometimes they are irregular what should i do??
91 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I suggest you get yourself checked out by a gynaecologist and get yourself tested and also your husband. It's not necessary that the problem is with you, it could be with your husband as well. If required, you will have to take help of infertility Specialists. All the best . Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.