Problem in breastfeeding

My 3 months old rejected breastfeed and interested in bottle feed ... Any suggestion to motivate baby to breastfeed.

Doctor Answers (1) on Problem in breastfeeding

Hi, welcome to this forum. I multiple times have such complaints from mother, and many do relactate. It all depends on your positive attitude. A child seeks easy method like any human being. Bottle feed is easy to suck then breast and also more sweet most of the times. If you really want to put her back on breast, u need to stop bottle feed. And put her entirely on breast. In case u r lactating well you can express the milk and give it with spoon to baby in case she wants extra milk. But no bottle feed. It requires lot of motivation. As baby will cry during this phase . But many mother successfully do it. Best luck to you. Some medication and supplements also can help you with this. Thanks