Problem in back pain
I have problem in back pain and also irritation in urine then i contact physician then test serum uric acid then found 7.6 mg/dl. 10 days i eat medicine then some rest in back pain but irritation in urine problem going on. then what suggest?
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. drink lots of water. if its a urinary infection, drinking lots of water will be enough. get a urine test done to confirm. lots of water, cranberries are good in case of urinary tract infection. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.