Problem in back molar

I dunno what changed but the past few months I keep getting food stuck between the back molars on one side. Never used to happen before, I dunno if theres more space between those teeth now or what but its becoming a nuisance.. almost every time I eat I get food stuck there and then I floss it out but its in the back so its hard to get to and the gums are sensitive and I feel like it keeps getting irritated,gums gets swollen how can I fix this?

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

A proper and logical solution to your problem cannot be provided without having a look at the clinical picture and the xrays of the offending teeth..... most likely you are suffering from a cavity between the teeth which needs to be filled as soon as possible to relieve you of the symptoms..... there might be deposits also causing gum recession and you might require a session of tooth cleaning for that.... please consult your dentist as soon as possible for the same ..... Regards.....
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Bagalkot

Hello..there might be decay which causing food lodgement.kindly visit nearby dentist for clinical and radiographic examination.
Dr. Deepika Vadhar
Dentist 21 yrs exp Mumbai

There seems like there is a cavity in one of your molar teeth. what you need to do is visit a dentist as soon as possible & get the necessary treatment done. Hope this helps
Dr. M S Chen
Dentist 18 yrs exp Ranchi
Get your teeth checked up by a reliable dentist. After a thorough check up, treatment plan can be explained to you before any thing can be done.
Brush twice daily, floss, interdental brush and other cleaning aids, can only be taught to you, after you visit a dentist.
Dr. Vishwajeet T. Dalvi
Dental Surgeon 6 yrs exp Davanagere
Hi, Naturally the gap between the two teeth is occupied by gums and partially by bone so whenever food is getting stuck in between teeth it means there is recession ( low level) of gums or partial loss of bone level in between teeth or malaligned WISDOM TOOTH. Because of which you will get periodontal ( tooth supporting structure) problem or sometimes it will cause secondary caries to nearby teeth.Medications will give you a temporary relief.For long term results kindly visit to your nearby dental clinic as early as possible.
Dr. Maithili Adarkar
Dentist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello there... There must be a cavity in your molar due to which there must a gap leading to food lodgment. Kindly get your teeth checked by your Dentist!!